Tower Drive, Milton Keynes, MK14 6JX
|Day of the Week||Wednesday|
|Next Session||19 Aug 2020|
|Age Range||Min 5 Years - Max 12 Years|
**EARLY COOK DISCOUNT - £8.00 per child instead of £10** offer ends Sunday 12th July.
We are so excited to confirm that this summer we will be delivering 2 Summer Holiday Workshops LIVE via zoom. We will be teaching your children nutritious cooking life skills each week. These classes will help your children to:
✓ Increase confidence in the kitchen
✓ Learn new skills and improve on existing ones
✓ Increase awareness of ingredients and encourage them to try foods they may not normally
✓ Practice maths and science in a creative way
✓ Learn about food and kitchen hygiene
✓ Have fun with food
Our first LIVE Cook At Home Summer Workshop will be run on Wednesday ,
from 10:30am to 12 :30 pm
22nd July - Italian theme Cooking - Pasta making workshop with home made pesto .
19th August - French Theme - Herby Fougasse and Cinnamon Palmiers .
• Delivered via Zoom so you can see your teacher and other friends cooking along.
• They can ask and answer questions with the teacher and friends.
• Siblings and other family members can join in the same class at no extra charge.
• We will take a break halfway through.
• Available on computer, tablet or phone.
• E-Mailed recipe sheets in advance with lots of suggestions of alternative ingredients (as we appreciate ingredients are tricky to source in the current climate).
These workshops are suitable for children aged 6-14.