Live Class, High Wycombe, HP11 2TT
|Day of the Week||Thursday|
|Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Next Session||06 Aug 2020|
|Age Range||Min 11 Years - Max 15 Years|
**EARLY COOK DISCOUNT - £17.50 per child instead of £20** offer ends Sunday 12th July.
We are so excited to confirm that this summer we will be delivering our Summer Holiday Workshops LIVE via zoom. We will be teaching your children nutritious cooking life skills each week. These classes will help your children to:
✓ Increase confidence in the kitchen
✓ Learn new skills and improve on existing ones
✓ Increase awareness of ingredients and encourage them to try foods they may not normally
✓ Practice maths and science in a creative way
✓ Learn about food and kitchen hygiene
✓ Have fun with food
Our LIVE Cook At Home Summer Workshops will be running on Thursday’s throughout the summer holidays, 10.00-12.30.
• Delivered via Zoom so you can see your teacher and other friends cooking along.
• They can ask and answer questions with the teacher and friends.
• Siblings and other family members can join in the same class at no extra charge.
• We will take a break halfway through.
• Available on computer, tablet or phone.
• E-Mailed recipe sheets in advance with lots of suggestions of alternative ingredients (as we appreciate ingredients are tricky to source in the current climate).
These workshops are suitable for children aged 11+ years.
Please check below for the recipes we will be making each week:
Thursday 30th July – English – Mini Pork Pies, Summer Fruit Trifle and Victoria Sponge Cake
Thursday 6th August – French – Herby Fougasse, Nicoise Salad and Cinnamon Palmiers
Thursday 13th August – Chinese – Spring Rolls, Sweet & Sour Chicken and Toffee and Sesame Bananas
Thursday 20th August – Italian – Fresh Egg Tagliatelle, Homemade Green & Red Pesto and Panna Cotta
Thursday 27th August – Indian – Vegetable Samosas, Lamb Kebabs with Mint Dip and Mango Mousse