Fun, Interactive, 100% Online, Chigwell, IG7 5ES
|Day of the Week||Tuesday|
|Age Range||Min 5 Years - Max 12 Years|
This class is open to all children from any school.
Our Cookery Classes are LIVE via Zoom, so your child can still join in from home! We will be teaching your children nutritious cooking life skills each week. These classes will help your children to:
✓ Increase confidence in the kitchen
✓ Learn new skills and improve on existing ones
✓ Increase awareness of ingredients and encourage them to try foods they may not normally
✓ Practice maths and science in a creative way
✓ Learn about food and kitchen hygiene
✓ Have fun with food
Our Online Weekly Cookery Classes will be running on Tuesday's throughout the term starting at 16.30.
• Delivered via Zoom so you can see your teacher and other friends cooking along
• They can ask and answer questions with the teacher and friends
• Siblings and other family members can join in the same class at no extra charge
• If you ever miss a week we can send you the replay so you can catch up at more convenient time
• Available on computer, tablet or phone
• E-Mailed recipe sheets in advance
• Award Star Cooks Certificates
Some of the recipes we’ll be making this term include:
Chocolate chip cookies, chicken quesadillas, banana cake, rosemary crackers, blueberry muffins, cheese & onion rolls,
veggie pasta bake, apricot squares, tuna fishcakes, rhubarb tart, creamy coleslaw and summer fruit cobbler.
These classes are suitable for children aged 5-12 years.