High Wycombe, High Wycombe, HP11 1LT
|Day of the Week||Saturday|
|Next Session||06 Jun 2020|
|Age Range||Min 7 Years - Max 11 Years|
This class is open to all children from any school.
We are pleased to confirm that we will now be delivering our Summer Term Cookery Classes LIVE via zoom, so your child can still join in from home! Our aim is to keep as many children engaged in cooking as possible over the coming weeks. We don’t want any of the children that attend our Smart Raspberry classes to miss out so if they can continue cooking at home it will give them some routine and something fun and educational to do during this unsettling time.
• Delivered via Zoom so you can see your teacher and other friends cooking along.
• They can ask and answer questions with the teacher and friends.
• Siblings and other family members can join in the same class at no extra charge.
• Available on computer, tablet or phone.
• E-Mailed recipe sheets in advance with lots of suggestions of alternative ingredients (as we appreciate ingredients are tricky to source in the current climate).
• Award Star Cooks Certificates.
Recipes we will be making include… Scones, Loaded Potato Skins, Oat & Raisin Cookies, Greek Pasta Salad, Lemon Drizzle Cake, Bean Burgers, Banana Cinnamon Swirls, Thai Chicken Noodle Salad, Summer Fruit Pudding, Mediterranean Tart, Chocolate & Apricot Squares, Vegetable & Halloumi Skewers And Fruity Sultana Cake
These classes are suitable for children aged 5-11 years.