High Wycombe, High Wycombe, HP11 1LT
|Day of the Week||Saturday|
|Next Session||07 Nov 2020|
|Age Range||Min 7 Years - Max 12 Years|
This class is open to all children from any school.
We are pleased to confirm that we will continue to deliver our Cookery Classes LIVE via Zoom, so your child can still join in from home! We will be teaching your children nutritious cooking life skills each week. These classes will help your children to:
✓ Increase confidence in the kitchen
✓ Learn new skills and improve on existing ones
✓ Increase awareness of ingredients and encourage them to try foods they may not normally
✓ Practice maths and science in a creative way
✓ Learn about food and kitchen hygiene
✓ Have fun with food
Our Online Weekly Cookery Classes will be running on Saturday's throughout the autumn term starting at 10.00
• Delivered via Zoom so you can see your teacher and other friends cooking along
• They can ask and answer questions with the teacher and friends
• Siblings and other family members can join in the same class at no extra charge
• If you ever miss a week we can send you the replay so you can catch up at more convenient time
• Available on computer, tablet or phone
• E-Mailed recipe sheets in advance
• Award Star Cooks Certificates.
Here are some of the recipes we’ll be making: Fluffy Sultana Cake, Pizza, Banana Cheesecake, Tuna Rice Salad, Jammy Biscuits, Chicken Couscous, Chocolate Brownies, Seeded Bread sticks, Apple Crumble, Stuffed Giant Shells, Upside-down Pear & Ginger Cake, Goats Cheese & Cranberry Parcels and Christmas Cake
These classes are suitable for children aged 5-12 years.