Fun, Interactive, 100% Online, Chigwell, IG7 5ES
|Day of the Week||Tuesday|
|Next Session||29 Sep 2020|
Pre-School Cookery Classes to all children age 2-5
We are pleased to bring back our Preschool Cookery Classes LIVE via Zoom, so your little chef can join in from home!
Our classes are a great way to encourage all children but especially fussy eaters to try something new whilst having lots of messy fun in the process! - chopping, weighing, stirring, mixing, whisking, grating etc., as well as educational and life skills such as counting, listening, taking turns, hygiene and concentrations skills (without them realising!).
Our Online Weekly Preschool Cookery Classes will be running on Tuesday’s throughout the autumn term starting at 9.30 am.
• Delivered via Zoom so you can see your teacher and other friends cooking along.
• They can ask and answer questions with the teacher and friends.
• Siblings and other family members can join in the same class at no extra charge.
• Available on computer, tablet or phone.
• E-Mailed recipe sheets in advance with lots of suggestions of alternative ingredients (as we appreciate ingredients are tricky to source in the current climate).
Recipes we will be making include…
22/09/2020 Fluffy Sultana Cake
06/10/2020 Banana Cheesecake
13/10/2020 Tuna Rice Salad
20/10/2020 Apple Crumble
27/10/2020 Half Term
03/11/2020 Chicken Couscous
10/11/2020 Chocolate Brownie
17/11/2020 Stuffed Giant Shells
24/11/2020 Upside-down Pear & Ginger Cake
01/12/2020 Goats Cheese & Cranberry Parcels
08/12/2020 Christmas Cake
15/12/2020 Decorate Christmas Cake
Session bookings are available
These classes are suitable for children aged 2-5 years.