Live Class, High Wycombe, HP11 2TT
|Day of the Week||Monday|
|Duration||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Next Session||10 Aug 2020|
|Age Range||Min 8 Years - Max 15 Years|
We are pleased to be launching our NEW Cake and Cupcake Decorating classes. These classes are ideal for ages 8 years and older with some experience in the kitchen. We will be using different types of icing such as; buttercream, fondant and chocolate ganache to create a variety of decorative cupcakes and a large drip style cake.
These classes will be delivered LIVE via Zoom, so you can join in from home!
• Available on computer, tablet or phone
• Interact with your teacher, ask and answer questions
• Teacher demonstrates recipe step by step and cooks along with you
• E-Mailed recipe sheets and equipment lists in advance
• Please ask for alternative ingredients for dietary requirements or allergies
• Siblings and other family members can join in the same class at no extra charge
• Lessons can be booked individually or as a block booking
20th July 2020 **FULLY BOOKED** - Cupcake Decorating – Buttercream techniques – Learn to pipe a variety of flowers and leaves using different nozzles
27th July 2020 **FULLY BOOKED** – Cupcake Decorating – Fondant using cutters – Learn how to use fondant with cutters to create decorative cupcake toppers
3rd August 2020 **FULLY BOOKED** – Cupcake Decorating – Fondant animal cupcake toppers – Learn how to use fondant to create animal cupcake toppers
10th August 2020 **FULLY BOOKED** – Cake Decorating – Decorating a large cake with buttercream and chocolate ganache – Learn how to crumb coat, flat ice and create a chocolate drip
We are now FULLY BOOKED for all our cake and cupcake decorating sessions, however, we will be running afternoon sessions on the same day at 2pm if your child would still like to join in. Please email email@example.com if you need any assistance booking on.
Please note, you may need certain equipment for these classes. If you are interested in one of the classes or the full course and would like to find out more information regarding equipment needed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org