Leighton Buzzard, Leighton Buzzard, LU6 2EX
|Day of the Week||Thursday|
|Age Range||Min 6 Years - Max 16 Years|
We are so excited to confirm that this is the second of our Summer Holiday Workshops LIVE via zoom. We will be teaching your children nutritious cooking life skills each week. These classes will help your children to:
✓ Increase confidence in the kitchen
✓ Learn new skills and improve on existing ones
✓ Increase awareness of ingredients and encourage them to try foods they may not normally
✓ Practice maths and science in a creative way
✓ Learn about food and kitchen hygiene
✓ Have fun with food
Our first LIVE Cook At Home Summer Workshop will be run on Thursday, 13 August from 10am to 12 noon. English Afternoon Tea - Mini Quiches and Tiffin
• Delivered via Zoom so you can see your teacher and other friends cooking along.
• They can ask and answer questions with the teacher and friends.
• Siblings and other family members can join in the same class at no extra charge.
• We will take a break halfway through.
• Available on computer, tablet or phone.
• E-Mailed recipe sheets in advance with lots of suggestions of alternative ingredients (as we appreciate ingredients are tricky to source in the current climate).
These workshops are suitable for children aged 6-14.