Church Lane, Tonbridge, TN9 1DA
|Day of the Week||Friday|
|Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Age Range||Min 13 Years - Max 55 Years|
UPDATE! We will be continuing throughout the summer holidays! Please see the additional dates added.
Delicious Dining Dishes!
We are pleased to be launching our Delicious Dining Dishes online classes. These classes are two fold:
- They are ideal for teenagers with some experience in the kitchen, those doing their Duke of Edinburgh Awards, young people looking to learn how to cook before leaving home, families that would like to cook together and adults that either need a helping hand or some new ideas in the kitchen.
- These classes are also great for those who would like to run a Zoom dinner party for their friends and family. We all want to have a fun meal together with our friends and family but in these lockdown times, it isn't possible. Our class would be a practice run for a dinner party and then you can host your own Zoom party - get your friends and family together - cook together and then eat together and enjoy a dinner party over Zoom!
We will cook a main meal and some weeks, a dessert also - together enough to feed the whole family so that your dinner will be ready to serve up for the family after the lesson!
These classes are different from our usual children's classes as we do do the cooking in the class so we will be using the hob and the oven in class.
These classes will be delivered LIVE via Zoom, so you can join in from home!
• Serves 4 people so can be eaten as your family meal
• Available on computer, tablet or phone
• Interact with your teacher, ask and answer questions
• Teacher demonstrates recipe step by step and cooks along with you
• E-Mailed recipe sheets in advance with lots of suggestions of alternative ingredients (as we appreciate ingredients are tricky to source in the current climate)
• Siblings and other family members can join in the same class at no extra charge
• Lessons can be booked individually or as a block booking
• Certificate on completion of 3 months and assessors report for those doing it as part of the Duke of Edinburgh awards (we will review whether to continue through the summer holidays or stop and continue in September closer to the time)
You can book the whole course, or just the dates you are more interested in.
5th June 2020 - Chicken Stir Fry and Easy Lemon Posset
12th June 2020 - Homemade Burgers and Sweet Potato Wedges and Salad
19th June 2020 - Fishcakes, Tartare sauce and Salad
26th June 2020 - Pizza and Chocolate Brownies
3rd July 2020 - Spaghetti Bolognaise and Salad
10th July 2020 - Chicken Curry and Rice
17th July 2020 - Roasted Salmon with Pesto Crust, Potatoes & Green Beans and Cheesecake
24th July 2020 - Sausage Penne and Garlic Bread
31th July 2020 - Chicken with Amai Sauce, Jasmine Rice and Vegetables Julienne Style
7th August 2020 - Risotto and Salad
14th August - Tagliatelle Carbonara and Tiramisu
21st August - Shepherd’s Pie and Vegetables
Please do email email@example.com if you have any questions!