Church Lane, Tonbridge, TN9 1DA
|Day of the Week||Tuesday|
Please note: change of time!
We are pleased to confirm that we will now be delivering our Summer Term Cookery Classes LIVE via zoom, so your child can still join in from home! This class will be live every Tuesday at 4.30pm for the term dates shown.
Our aim is to keep as many children engaged in cooking as possible over the coming weeks. We don’t want any of the children that attend our Smart Raspberry classes to miss out so if they can continue cooking at home it will give them some routine and something fun and educational to do during this unsettling time.
• Delivered via Zoom so you can see your teacher and other friends cooking along.
• They can ask and answer questions with the teacher and friends.
• Siblings and other family members can join in the same class at no extra charge.
• Available on computer, tablet or phone.
• Online recipe sheets made available in advance with lots of suggestions of alternative ingredients (as we appreciate ingredients are tricky to source in the current climate).
Recipes we will be making include… Scones, Loaded Potato Skins, Oat & Raisin Cookies, Greek Pasta Salad, Lemon Drizzle Cake, Bean Burgers, Banana Cinnamon Swirls, Thai Chicken Noodle Salad, Summer Fruit Pudding, Mediterranean Tart, Chocolate & Apricot Squares, Vegetable & Halloumi Skewers And Fruity Sultana Cake
These classes are suitable for all aged children.
Please join the waiting list if the class is full as we may be able to schedule another class.