Live Class, High Wycombe, HP11 2TT
|Day of the Week||Wednesday|
|Next Session||12 Aug 2020|
|Age Range||Min 6 Years - Max 11 Years|
**EARLY COOK DISCOUNT - £15 per child instead of £17.50** offer ends Sunday 12th July.
We are so excited to confirm that this summer we will be delivering our Summer Holiday Workshops LIVE via zoom. We will be teaching your children nutritious cooking life skills each week. These classes will help your children to:
✓ Increase confidence in the kitchen
✓ Learn new skills and improve on existing ones
✓ Increase awareness of ingredients and encourage them to try foods they may not normally
✓ Practice maths and science in a creative way
✓ Learn about food and kitchen hygiene
✓ Have fun with food
Our LIVE Cook At Home Summer Workshops will be running on Wednesday’s throughout the summer holidays, 10.00-12.00.
• Delivered via Zoom so you can see your teacher and other friends cooking along.
• They can ask and answer questions with the teacher and friends.
• Siblings and other family members can join in the same class at no extra charge.
• We will take a break halfway through.
• Available on computer, tablet or phone.
• E-Mailed recipe sheets in advance with lots of suggestions of alternative ingredients (as we appreciate ingredients are tricky to source in the current climate).
These workshops are suitable for children aged 6-11 years.
Please check below for the recipes we will be making each week:
Wednesday 29th July **FULLY BOOKED** – English – Mini Pork Pies and Summer Fruit Trifle
Wednesday 5th August – French – Herby Fougasse and Cinnamon Palmiers
Wednesday 12th August **FULLY BOOKED** – Chinese – Spring Rolls and Sweet & Sour Chicken Kebabs
Wednesday 19th August **FULLY BOOKED** – Italian – Homemade Pizza and Lemon Ricotta Cookies
Wednesday 26th August – Indian – Garlic & Coriander Naan and Lamb Kebabs with Mint Dip
Please note that the timings for the session are approximately 2 hours, however this may vary.
If you are interested in one of our sessions that is already fully booked, we will be opening up afternoon sessions starting at 2pm so your child can still attend later in the day. Please email email@example.com if you need help booking onto an afternoon session.