Live Class, High Wycombe, HP11 2TT
|Day of the Week||Tuesday|
|Next Session||11 Aug 2020|
|Age Range||Min 4 Years - Max 5 Years|
**EARLY COOK DISCOUNT - £4.50 per child instead of £5** offer ends Sunday 12th July.
We are so excited to confirm that this summer we will be delivering our Summer Holiday Workshops LIVE via zoom. We will be teaching your children nutritious cooking life skills each week. These classes will help your children to:
✓ Increase confidence in the kitchen
✓ Learn new skills and improve on existing ones
✓ Increase awareness of ingredients and encourage them to try foods they may not normally
✓ Practice maths and science in a creative way
✓ Learn about food and kitchen hygiene
✓ Have fun with food
Our LIVE Cook At Home Summer Workshops will be running on Tuesday’s throughout the summer holidays, 10.00-11.00.
• Delivered via Zoom so you can see your teacher and other friends cooking along.
• They can ask and answer questions with the teacher and friends.
• Older siblings and other family members can join in the same class at no extra charge.
• Available on computer, tablet or phone.
• E-Mailed recipe sheets in advance with lots of suggestions of alternative ingredients (as we appreciate ingredients are tricky to source in the current climate).
• These workshops are suitable for children aged 2-5 years with a little help from an adult!
Please check below for the recipes we will be making each week:
Tuesday 28th July - Summer Fruit Trifle
Tuesday 4th August – Pizza
Tuesday 11th August – Banana Cheesecake
Tuesday 18th August - Lemon Ricotta Cookies
Tuesday 25th August – Chicken Fajita
Please note that the timings for the session are approximately 45-60 minutes.