46 Reading Road, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 1AG
|Day of the Week||Tuesday|
|Age Range||Min 5 Years - Max 12 Years|
We are pleased to confirm that we will now be delivering our May Half Term Workshops LIVE via zoom, so your child can still join in from home!
Our aim is to keep as many children engaged in cooking as possible over the coming weeks. We don’t want any of the children that attend our Smart Raspberry classes to miss out so if they can continue cooking at home it will give them some routine and something fun and educational to do during this unsettling time.
Our LIVE Cook At Home May Half Term Workshop will be commencing Tuesday 26th May, 10.00-12.00
• Delivered via Zoom so you can see your teacher and other friends cooking along.
• They can ask and answer questions with the teacher and friends.
• Siblings and other family members can join in the same class at no extra charge.
• We will take a break halfway through.
• Available on computer, tablet or phone.
• E-Mailed recipe sheets in advance with lots of suggestions of alternative ingredients (as we appreciate ingredients are tricky to source in the current climate).
Recipes we will be making include…Mixed Berry Tartlets, Moroccan Spiced Couscous, Chicken Goujons & Side Salad.
This workshop is suitable for children aged 5-12 years.