Leighton Buzzard, Leighton Buzzard, LU6 2EX
|Day of the Week||Monday|
|Next Session||07 Dec 2020|
|Age Range||Min 5 Years - Max 11 Years|
We are pleased to confirm that we will be delivering the first half of the Autumn Term Classes LIVE via zoom, so your child can still join in from home!
Our aim is to keep as many children engaged in cooking as possible over the next few weeks. We don’t want any of the children that attend our Smart Raspberry classes to miss out, so they can cook at home, which will continue to give them some routine and something fun and educational to do during September and October.
• Delivered via Zoom so you can see your teacher and other friends cooking along.
• They can ask and answer questions with the teacher and friends.
• Siblings and other family members can join in the same class at no extra charge.
• Available on computer, tablet or phone. Only need to download the free 40 minute version of zoom.us .
• E-Mailed recipe sheets and equipment lists in advance.
• Award Star Cooks Certificates.
**Free Trial for first week**
Recipes we will be making include… Pizza, Jammy Biscuits, Tuna Rice Salad, Banana Cheesecake, Chicken Cous Cous and Apple Crumble. After half term we will be making Chocolate Brownies, Seeded Breadsticks, Upside Down Pear & Ginger Cake, Goats Cheese & Cranberry Parcels, Christmas Cake and decorating Christmas Cake.